Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Shit shit shit

My computer speakers died. You know the ones (actually probably not), the Logitech Z4s.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Speaker-System-Subwoofer-970175-0403/dp/B000AM6QHE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1222803290&sr=1-1

They were not super, but they got the job done. It's sort of a good thing because now I can't buy anything until I have those Klipsch Promedia 2.1s, so I can no longer procrastinate getting them. Unfortunately, that means I'm using the Harmon/Kardon Champagnes or whatever they're called. They're...decent. Each speaker has two 1" drivers so they are pretty much tweeters. So the highs are pretty nice and the definition is OK. But, vocals tend to be hardly audible among all the other sounds on them, and I can't turn them up because the resonance is terrible. Oh well, they're not unbearable, and looking on the bright side, I'll have the Klipschs soon.

No comments: