Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scene kids are a myth

C'mon, how many of these guys have you seen in real life? They make a big deal of them on Gaia (yes I know Gaia sucks) and I can't find out why. In case you don't know, Gaia is a site you go to where everyone is talking about the same things forever, so if you like talking about gay people, abortion, scene kids, the Jonas Brothers, etc, it's a great site. Anyway, everyone there and on various other sites seem to love hating scene kids. I don't have an opinion on them because I have never seen one. As far as I'm concerned, they only exist online. Chances are, scene kids are regular kids who just put on all the scene stuff so they can piss off Gaiafags. Assuming that's the case, I love scenes.
Anyway that was all I really wanted to say. I'll believe they're there when I actually see one. Until then, I will continue to believe they don't exist. Maybe some day some insecure kids who don't want to be preps will assume that other people do it and pick up on the scene thing, bringing them out of fiction. But only time will tell.

1 comment:

ShadySk8rBoy said...

lol, there seem to be alot of "Scene" and emo kids in my state.
D:
kinda sucks